Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
Journal Prompt Ideas For May with the theme Self Discovery. I believe that the process of journaling is a great way for us to connect with our inner self. Throughout our hectic daily schedule, how often do we actually sit and reflect about life?
To love others we have to learn and love our self first. Before we can care for the world, we have to learn to take care of our self. But before we begin caring and loving our self, let us discover who we are.
31 Journal Prompt Ideas For May
- If I could advice my past, what would I say
- What is my idea of a perfect day?
- The 3 most unforgettable moments in my life.
- Who are the people I trust the most and would be there when I need them?
- List down 20 past memories that made me happy
- How do I feel when someone I love surprises me?
- My 5 most favourite quotes that makes me feel motivated.
- What I wished others could see in me?
- Describe the person you love the most.
- What are the words you wish you could hear right now?
- List down everything that inspires you
- How do you feel at the moment.
- Describe your life at the moment and compare it to how you wished your life should be.
- What mistake that changed your life completely?
- Using only 10 words, describe your love life
- Share a story about your first love.
- Make a list of everything you wished to challenge yourself to do it.
- List down all the things that you wished you never had done.
- Are you happy with where you life is heading to?
- List down all the questions that keeps on playing in your mind.
- When was the last you cried and why?
- If you could choose someone to spend your life with, who would it be and why?
- If you had the power to change your destiny, what would you change right now?
- 10 years from now, where do you see yourself?
- Write a letter to yourself and list down the changes you wish to see in yourself.
- Which hurts you the most, physical pain or emotional pain?
- If your body could speak to you, what would it say?
- What is the one dream that you wished was true?
- List down anything that is stopping you from improving yourself.
- Look at yourself in the mirror, describe what you see.
- How would you describe yourself to someone else.
Hopefully, by the end of May, you will learn to discover yourself better. Because the only one person that will be with you for a lifetime is yourself and none other.
How well do you know yourself?
Other Journal Prompts To Try: