Journal Prompt Ideas For March with the theme Healthy Living. We all dream to have a healthy life, don’t we? Eating a well-balanced meal is never enough for us to be healthy. Exercise, staying hydrated and sleeping well are also main factors in keeping ourselves feeling great
Before I begin sharing Journal Prompt Ideas for Healthy Living, let’s take a moment to reflect on the prompt ideas for the two previous months. In January I have focused on Goals and Inspirations and for February it was Getting To Know Ourselves Better. I really hope that all those prompts have benefited you someway or another.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! I only recommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosure here
14 Journal Prompt Ideas For March
I believe that in order to achieve goals and inspire others, we have to be fit and healthy. Not only physically but mentally and emotionally too. We need to know what is our strong points and work on our weak points.
How well do we know about our health? Are we really taking good care of ourselves or are we abandoning our health just because we are ‘too busy’ caring for the world. Take this journal prompt challenge to find out.
Journal Prompts Ideas For March – Week 1 and 2
- What health issues are bothering you at the moment?
- When was the last time you had a well-balanced meal and what did you eat?
- How many minutes of ‘me time’ do you have in a day? How do you usually spend your ‘me time’?
- When was the last you had a full medical checkup and what did the results say about your overall health?
- What are the things that usually make you feel so emotionally drained?
- List down your stress busters.
- When you are feeling under the weather, what do you usually do?
Journal Prompt Ideas For March – Week 3 and 4
- How do you feel each time after you exercise?
- How do you relax after a busy day at work?
- What are your favourite types of exercise routines?
- If someone asks you to prepare a healthy breakfast, what would you prepare?
- What is your choice of outdoor activities?
- What are your favourite healthy snacks?
- If you were to go on a diet? What type of diet plan would you follow?
No matter what age we are at the moment, living healthy is something that we should not ignore. Love yourself before you learn to love others. Check out some tips and self-love practices in How To Love Yourself.
For those of you that are on a low carb food diet, there are some free printables here for you to download – Easy Low Carb Food List