Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! I only recommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosure here
Happy February. One month down, another eleven to go. Days are just flying aren’t they? How many goals did you managed to achieved in January?
I only managed to publish 5 posts in January. That’s too few compared to my target of 10 posts per month. But I managed to increase my pageviews, double my social media followers and earn more compared to the previous months. So hopefully all that achievements will inspire me to focus more on my blog.
28 Journal Prompt Ideas For February
Once again it’s time to continue with my journal prompt monthly series. I hope you enjoyed the 31 Journal Prompt Ideas for January which focused more on goals and inspirations.
For February, I have chosen another theme and this time its “Getting To Know Myself Better.” How well do you know yourself?
Journal Prompt Ideas For February – Week 1
- List down all your favourite food
- The types of drinks that help you feel refreshed.
- What are the types of clothes that you feel so comfortable wearing?
- The sky or the sea… Which is your choice and why?
- What is your favourite scent and how does it makes you feel?
- Chocolate or Coffee? Which is your favourite stress buster?
- Hiking or shopping? Right now which would you choose?
Journal Prompt Ideas For February – Week 2
- How do you feel at the moment?
- What was the happiest moment for you in January?
- If you could wish for something right now, what would it be?
- What is the one thing that could make you smile in the morning?
- If you could change something in January, what would it be?
- Who is the one person you wish to chat with at the moment?
- Try to remember the names of every person that had made you feel special even if it was just for a day.
Journal Prompt Ideas For February – Week 3
- What annoys you the most?
- Shut your eyes for a while. Take a deep breath and list down everything that is hurting you
- What is your greatest fear?
- Cooking or eating… which makes you feel happier?
- Compare yourself today and 10 years ago?
- Describe what you think you would be like 10 years from now.
- What is the one thing that you feel is holding you back?
Journal Prompt Ideas For February – Week 4
- Love or money… Which do you need the most at this moment?
- A family vacation or a solo travel? Which would be your choice and why?
- Describe your favourite ‘me time’
- Introvert or Extrovert … which describes you?
- Modern or classic … which is your choice of songs.
- Describe yourself in 10 sentences.
- Summarize February 2019
There you go, 28 Journal Prompt Ideas For February. These prompt ideas can also be used as blog ideas when you are having a writer’s block.
If you are doing this as part of your daily journaling, do reflect on your answers at the end of the month. It will help you to understand yourself better.
What are your thoughts on this month’s prompts? How well do you think you know yourself?
I am opening two slots of Guest Post for this month. If you would like to do a guest post, do email me at email@example.com or let me know at the comment section below and I will get back to you.