Journal Prompt Ideas For April with the theme, Gratitude. There are so much to be thankful for no matter how difficult the journey can be. There are times when life knocks us down. We become torn, full of moans and misery.
A million tiny blessings can be showered on us but because we are too shattered, all those little blessing becomes meaningless. We pray for big changes. We beg for a miracle.
Life is hardly a fairy tale, well unless maybe if you won the lottery. But in reality, if you want to see big changes in your life, then first you got to appreciate the little tiny ones. Every little blessing, every little good thing that happens, every little positive feeling and every little joy and happiness that you feel are all worthy of thankfulness.
The more you thank life, the more it rewards you.
30 Journal Prompt Ideas For April
- What are the things that you are grateful for at the moment?
- Did someone make you smile today?
- What never fails to make you happy?
- List down all the good qualities in you that you are proud of.
- Think of all your family, friends and pets. Who and what makes you feel grateful?
- Who is the one person that will never let you down?
- List down all those beautiful memories that you share with your loved ones?
- Who is the one that brought positive changes in your life?
- How do you bring joy to someone else’s life?
- What memories make you feel so grateful about?
- What activities do you enjoy doing with loved ones?
- How do you feel when you helped someone else?
- How is your physical wellbeing? Are you practising self-care?
- How do you feel when you cross off something from your bucket list?
- Which freedom are you most grateful to have?
- What do you feel positive about that is happening in your life right now?
- Name the books that you have read that changed the way you see life?
- What is the most daring thing that you did and are proud of until today?
- How was your day today? What was the one thing that made you feel so grateful?
- List down 10 things that you think others will be grateful for because they have you in their life.
- What do you like about your current job?
- What makes you so special and unique?
- List down 10 things that make your life much easier?
- What is the best life experience that you treasure?
- Who is the one person that you cannot live without?
- Reflect on your life for the past 10 years. What are you most grateful for?
- How did your childhood shape you to be who you are today?
- Who is the one person that had a great impact on your life?
- What are you grateful for the most about nature?
- Look at yourself in the mirror. List down everything you are proud of.
No matter how you are feeling at the moment, always spend some time to be grateful for all the people in your life and things that you have before it is taken away from you.
You Might Also Like:
- Journal Prompt Ideas for Healthy Living
- Journal Prompt Ideas To Get To Know Yourself Better
- 31 Journal Prompt Ideas For Goals And Motivation