Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
These easy to make Tiny Paper Flowers are suitable for handmade cards and also can be made into some beautiful DIY wall decor ideas.
Hello everyone. It has been quite a while since I updated this blog. Losing 4 cats in a week due to the Parvo virus has somehow put me in an ‘out of mood’ syndrome. Due to that my blog got abandoned too.
Anyway now I back again and today I am going to share with you an easy paper craft tutorial that you can try even if you are not a craft addict. You can make these tiny paper flowers with your kids. I am sure they will enjoy it too.
How To Make Tiny Paper Flowers
Things you need:
- Colored paper
- Scissors or a circle punch
How To Make The Tiny Flowers
- If you have a 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, all you need to do is punch out 6 circles from your choice of colored paper. You can use a different size punch too. If you are making these flowers with your kids, it is better to use a bigger punch. It will be easier for them to fold the petals.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a circle punch, you can either purchase it HERE or just draw 6 circles measuring at 1 1/4″ in diameter and cut it out. Again, the sizes are all up to you. But having a circle punch makes it so much easier.
- Next you just have to fold each petal and glue it together. How to fold it? There is a step by step tutorial in my YouTube video below.
- At the center of this tiny flower, you can either glue a bead or as in this video tutorial I used a card candy.
I hope you enjoyed watching my YouTube video. Do subscribe for more easy and fun craft videos. Just hit the subscribe button below.
These tiny paper flowers would look great on handmade birthday cards or anniversary cards or even a get well card. You can also glue this little flowers on some frames and put it up your wall as part of a beautiful decor idea.
Do share your thoughts about this tiny paper flower in the comment section below. Until my next blog post, happy crafting everyone.
Pin this ⤵
Other Craft Ideas That You Might Like