Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
Pipe cleaner Daisy flowers are beautiful as a table top decoration. Here is a simple tutorial to make a daisy flower using colorful pipe cleaners also known as Chenille Stems.
Since starting my YouTube channel recently, I have been busy creating crafts projects and recording videos. My poor blog has been abandoned but thanks to Pinterest, the traffic continues to flow in.
It is almost a month since I publish any new blog post. It has a negative impact to a blog if it is not updated regularly. So I am trying to publish at least one post a week. However if I could publish two blog post per week that would be great.
How To Make Easy Pipe Cleaner Daisy Flowers
Before we begin, I need to ask you a favour. Please click on the Youtube icon below and subscribe to my channel. Thank you in advance
Okay now let’s continue with the Pipe Cleaner Daisy Flower tutorial.
Things you need:
- 8 (6 + 1 + 1) Pipe cleaners or Chenille stems (15 cm)
- Bind 6 pipe cleaners of the same color at one end then separate them to all the different direction.
- Roll each pipe cleaner from the far end up to the center.
- You should have a basic flower with 6 petals after completing step 2.
- Take another pipe cleaner (preferably green or brown color) to make the stem.
- Roll it at the bottom of the flower
- Next take one different color pipe cleaner and roll it around your little finger.
- After you have roll it, glue it to the center of the flower.
It is actually very easy to make these beautiful pipe cleaner daisies. Even the kids can do it.
Daisy Flower Video Tutorial
For a step by step tutorial to make this daisy, check out the video below.
If you enjoyed the tutorial, please like and share for others to try it too. And if you do make this at home, don’t forget to tag me. I would love to see your project.