Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! I only recommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosure here
Journal Prompt Ideas For August with the theme Goals and Dreams. I believe that having short and long term goals has helped me to stay more focussed and it also increases my productivity.
Journaling has helped me to reflect on all my goals and dreams. There are so much that I want to achieve and I write everything down in my journal. Whenever I feel that I am less motivated, I would sit in a quiet place and re-read my journal. That is when I would audit my progress and see how closely I am to achieve those goals.
Below are 31 journal prompts that fills my journal pages focussing on my goals and dreams.
31 Journal Prompt Ideas For August
- Describe your dream life.
- Where do you see yourself in 6 months time?
- What is holding you back from achieving your dreams?
- What distractions are stopping you from being more productive?
- List down your top 10 goals you wish to achieve before the year ends.
- What do you need more in your life right now?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you had a choice to travel, where would you love to go?
- List down the fears that are holding you back from achieving your dreams.
- What do you value the most in your life?
- How close are you to achieving your long term goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from today?
- List down all your long term goals.
- What are your best qualities?
- Describe your ideal day.
- Compare yourself today from 5 years ago.
- What are the qualities you wished you had?
- What are the actions you are doing today, that is getting you closer to your dream?
- If someone was asked to describe you, what do you think he/she would say?
- How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Describe what happiness means to you.
- List down the lessons you have learned in the past 3 years.
- If you could choose any 5 things in the world, what would it be?
- How confident are you in achieving all your goals on time?
- Describe the type of person you wish you could be?
- Share 3 of your favourite quotes about goals and dreams.
- Do you see yourself as working smart or working hard? Why?
- What self-care routine do you practice daily?
- How does your self-care routine positively effects your daily life?
- How satisfied are you with yourself right now?
- List down all the goals you have proudly achieved this month.
That’s my list of 31 Journal Prompt Ideas For August. I am focussing on goals and dreams because my blog will be turning a year old this month. There is so much I have learned in the past year and there are so much more that I want to achieve. I usually try to set daily goals apart from my monthly and yearly goals. So it is almost every day that I write at least one short term goal in my journal.
How often do you journal about your dream life and your goals?