Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
Journal Prompt Ideas For July to help you to get to know yourself better day by day. I believe that keeping a journal is a great way to keep your mind active. Collecting your thoughts and emotions in a book has its benefits for your mental health.
We are usually so preoccupied with our daily routine that we tend to ignore our thoughts and emotions. When all are clogged up in our mind, we get so stressful and slowly it affects our life.
Journaling is a form of therapy and it has many benefits for our mental health. Mainly it helps us to collect all our thoughts in one place. Having a daily journal also helps our mind to stay alert of what’s going on in our life.
31 Journal Prompt Ideas For July
If you are struggling to think of what to write about in your journal, below are 31 journal prompts that could help you fill in those pages.
- What inspires you?
- Write about the most dangerous situation that you have been in.
- Share about your favourite city.
- What book changed the way you look at life?
- If you could spend a day with one fictional character, who would it be?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Which time period would you most like to live in and why is that so?
- Share 3 topics that you could talk to somebody endlessly about.
- What one thing that you wished you could change about your life?
- 5 things you can’t live without and why?
- List down all your goals for the next 7 days.
- What are you view on society today?
- What do you think is your biggest flaw?
- Write a note that you want to look back on New Year’s Eve.
- What was your last dream about?
- What book setting would you like to visit if you could?
- Write about something that caught your attention from a newspaper or magazine today.
- Write about a time that you felt sad and thought you would never be happy again.
- If you were lost in the dark forest with no phone, what would you do?
- What made you feel bad this week?
- Which 3 food best describes your personality?
- List down your top 5 long term goals
- What is the biggest lie you ever told?
- Write about your daily routine and how it affects your life?
- List 5 things you learned about life this week?
- Three things you would do if you weren’t afraid?
- Which 3 things attract you to the opposite sex?
- List down your 5 greatest fear and how is it affecting your life?
- Five years from now, where do you see yourself?
- What is the best advice you would want to give to yourself?
- If you change the world, what changes would you make happen?
Can’t believe that almost half a year has gone and we are already welcoming July. My blog would be one year in August and honestly, I haven’t reached my target yet. I have one month to work towards my target and hopefully, I will make it.
I hope you enjoyed all the journal prompt ideas that I have shared. What are you hoping for in July?