7 Things To Do When You Are Bored. Do you ever get bored? I do sometimes, even though I have work to get done. But all work and no play makes life dull and boring, doesn’t it?
I was sitting at my work table and wondering what should I blog about. I usually plan what I am going to post, but decided to write something different today.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! I only recommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosure here
What Should I Do When I Get Bored?
There are actually loads of things to do when you feel bored but what I am sharing for today, are the 7 things that I usually do when I feel bored. Honestly, I wished I get bored more often because that is when I get to explore more and learn more new things.
7 Things To Do When You Are Having A Dull Day At Home
- Read A Book – I love to read, so whenever I start to feel bored, the first thing I do is to find a good book. I usually read books that are motivating and inspiring. However being a Libra, I do enjoy reading love story novels as well.
- Paper Crafting – Besides blogging, my passion is anything associated with paper crafts. I can sit at my crafting table for hours and yet still feel that I need more time to continue crafting. Trying out new craft ideas and making cards and paper craft gifts are what I like to do best. I always feel that the best thing to do when you are bored is to indulge your time enjoying your hobby.
- Entertain My Cats – I have 9 cats at home. They are all my fur babies. It is very hard to get bored with them being around. It’s even harder to focus on my work, especially with them trying their best to get my attention and to ‘paw’ into my routine.
- Prepare & Plan – Working from home full time, I always have to plan in advance to stay productive. Planning my to do list in advance and preparing all the stuff I need are usually what I do when I get bored. It seems to be that the longer hours I am bored, the more productive my week ahead turns out to be.
- Closer To Nature – I love the outdoors. I love to hear the sound of the birds chirping, admiring the beauty of the clouds and sky and feeling the cool breeze. It is just so calming. When I am bored at home, I always step outside into the garden. My mum loves gardening, so there is always something to do in the garden.
- Declutter – Some of my unexpected “boring’ times I spend at decluttering. There is always a space to declutter especially my craft work area. The other thing that badly needs decluttering is my mobile. I need to find time to clear my mailbox and my gallery which is sort of running out of space.
- Research – Being a blogger, I always in need of ideas for fresh blog posts. Researching for ideas is not only fun but very informative as well. I always get to learn new things when I am researching for ideas.
Out of the 7 Things To Do When You Are Bored, what do you like to do best? Or what other things that you usually do when you get bored while you are at home? Do share your views in the comment section below.