The Roundup Post is back again. This time is the Roundup Post Blog Series 2. I skipped it in December because everyone was either busy with Christmas or were on a vacation. Hopefully, everyone is back at their blogs now and more bloggers would share their point of view in series 2.
For those of you that are a follower of this blog, you would already know what’s a Roundup Blog Post. If you don’t, then you can read all about it in Starting A Roundup Post Blog Series
In my first roundup blog post series, I had asked every blogger that
Topic For Roundup Post Blog Series 2
Title: “What I Wished I Knew Before I Started Blogging”
Disclaimer:em>Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! Ionlyrecommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosurehere
How To Participate In The Roundup Post Blog Series 2
- Send me your point of view about “What I Wished I Knew Before I Started Blogging”
innot less than 50 words. The more words the better. Email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any blog post related to this topic, do send me the link too, so I can include it along with your opinion in the Roundup Post.
- You will have to submit your opinion before the closing date – 18 January 2019
- Please include your name and blog URL or else I won’t be able to backlink the post to your blog.
- Please leave a comment to say that you have emailed me.
I will then compile everyone’s point of view and publish it in a new blog post. You can check out the first round-up post in What Is The Best Part Of Being A Blogger.
If you have any questions, you can either leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com
Looking forward to hear your point of views on the mention topic. For the first round, 6 bloggers took part. Wonder if it could be 12 or more this time. Don’t be shy to share your point of view.