Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
Omelette French Toast are perfect for breakfast. It is much tastier with the added cheese. The Omelette French Toast is not only healthy but also very easy to prepare.
Having something heavy and healthy for breakfast helps me avoid munching away on unnecessary snacks. Yet I still feel energize and focused until lunch. I usually prefer having rice for lunch. Sounds very Asian don’t I… lol.
I simply love food and of course I love to eat. However I always maintain a healthy eating routine and I do workout daily to keep fit and burnt all those unwanted calories. I always believe that the secret to a positive mind is to enjoy healthy meals, stay away from negativity as much as you can and always be active.
Healthy food are always the ones that are home cooked. But that doesn’t mean you have to spend hours in the kitchen. Sometimes the most simply dish can be the most satisfying.
Are you bored with the usual bowl of oats or toast and jam each morning? Wondering what to prepare for breakfast today? Why not try this easy recipe that took me only a few minutes to prepare.
How To Make An Omelette French Toast
With a very limited number of ingredients and just a few steps, you can make the most delicious french toast in no time.
- 4 slices of bread (white or wholemeal)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 red chili (chopped)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Beat eggs and add the onions, chili, salt and pepper
- Heat up the pan and add some butter or oil.
- Soak a slice of bread into the egg mixture and fry until it is slightly golden brown.
- Repeat the process for all the other slices of bread.
- While the bread is still hot, sandwich two slices of cheese between the bread.
- This Omelette French Toast is more yummy if you eat it with some chicken curry.
I hope you will enjoy making this easy recipe for breakfast. You can always add other ingredients to make it more delicious, like some leafy greens or even some chopped meat or sausages. I didn’t have any of these at home when I made this french toast.
Let me know what you think about this recipe in the comment section below.