Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! I only recommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosure here
Blog Post Ideas To Drive Traffic To Your Blog. I usually plan in advance what I am going to write for a month. However, that is just content planning for me because I don’t hundred percent follow what I have planned. There are times when I just sit at my work table and share whatever that crosses my mind.
Today is one of those days. I have not planned to share 30 blog post ideas. In fact, my content calendar is empty today. I seldom write a blog post on Mondays. But just as I wanted to draft next week’s blog post, I noticed that I have written quite a number of ideas on my content calendar. Rather than just storing them there, it’s best I share the ideas with you.
If you are having a writer’s block or just can’t find something to blog about, here are 30 blog post ideas that might be useful.
30 Blog Post Ideas Your Readers Would Love
- Share some digital marketing/blogging tips.
- The biggest myths about ________ are ….
- I couldn’t believe it when my ________
- Why I am a huge fan of ______
- Top ____ most beautiful _________
- My favourite place on earth is _____
- _____ proven steps that _____
- What I will do when _______ happens
- Are you ______ the right way?
- _____ things my parents taught me that _____
- _____ Things I do when I have a writer’s block.
- My goals for this month are ____
- ____ things about myself.
- How social media has helped me build my blog.
- 5 ______ mistakes that you must avoid.
- _____ things you should not do while ______
- ____ things I wished my parents told me are ______
- How to stay on top of ______
- _____ lessons I learned from _____
- The ultimate guide to _____
- How to _____ the easy way
- The person that influenced me to _____ is _____
- Here are _____ ways to _____
- What you should know about _____
- How to _____ like a boss
- _____ reasons why I _____
- _____ things about my _____ that I wished to change.
- _____ secrets you need to know about _____
- ____ things to do when _____
- How to survive your first _____
There may only be 30 blog post ideas listed above but if you fill in the blanks with different words and numbers, you can create attractive content for a year or more.
It is always best to share something useful with your audience. Something that could motivate them or something that would keep them reading up to the last word.
Happy Blogging Everyone.