Is anyone searching for journal prompt ideas with a specific monthly theme? Well, look no further, because starting this month, I will be sharing a series of journal prompts that hopefully will inspire you and me to look deeper into our lives. To uncover our hidden thoughts and desires.
Are you ready to take on the self-love journal challenge? To uncover the hidden truth of your heart, remember to be as honest as you can with your answers.
Disclaimer:em>Affiliate links are used which means if you purchase via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you! Ionlyrecommend products that I love! All opinions remain my own.You can read my full disclosurehere
What Are Journal Prompt Ideas?
A journal prompt is usually a short sentence that inspires or gives an idea of what to write about. The answers to a particular journal prompt are usually written in a notebook, an Instagram caption, a tweet or even a Facebook status. For those of you that love to write longer answers, a blog would be the best place to share your thoughts and desires.
[bctt tweet=”Journal Challenge For Self Love” via=”no”]
Journaling is a way to express your thoughts and feeling and in the process get to know yourself better. I am actually very excited to begin my journal prompt monthly series in this blog and I somehow hope that you are as excited as I am to take part in it. Do leave a comment below, if you are taking part.
To begin my first monthly journal prompt ideas series, I have decided to focus on Self Love for October.
Self Love Journal Prompts Ideas
It’s important for us to love ourselves first before we love another. To love our self, we need to be in constant contact with our inner thoughts and desires.
31 Self Love Journal Prompt Ideas For October
- What does love mean to you?
- When was the last time you felt proud of yourself?
- What do you love about your life?
- If you could change something about your life, what would it be and why?
- When was your happiest day?
- What makes you happy?
- Why do you deserve to be loved?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Name 10 things that you are grateful for.
- Describe what a perfect life means to you.
- What inner beauty you have, that you wished the world could see?
- What is the best advice that you will give to your first heartbreak?
- Name 3 things that can make your heart melt and Why.
- Describe the qualities you seek in search of a perfect partner.
- What are your goals for the next 3 years?
- Who is or was the person that understands you the most?
- If you could change your younger self, what are the 3 things that you want to change?
- What is your greatest struggle in loving yourself?
- What good habits that you have that makes you a better person?
- What is the one thing that you wished you could forgive yourself for?
- Name 3 things you love about your body and 3 things about your personality.
- Name one thing that you did for yourself in the name of love and is proud of until today.
- Name 5 things that you wished someone would say or do for you.
- How do you want to be remembered by family and friends?
- Describe yourself in a positive way
- If your heart could speak to you right now, what would it say?
- What do you wish you had more in life and why?
- Describe the memories that make you feel loved
- List every positive thing about yourself
- What can you do to start loving yourself more?
- What was your most lovable moment throughout the month?
Once you have completed the self-love challenge, spend some time alone to read back all of your answers. I am sure after reading it you will understand your heart better. Try it. Do leave me a comment if you are going to take part in this 31 days to self-love challenge.
Hand Picked Article Just For You: 10 Reasons To Start A Bullet Journal
Also don’t forget to try: 31 Journal Prompt Ideas For Gratitude
If you want to download some beautiful printables like these two below, check out Self-Care Checklist And Wellness Printables. They have some lovely printables that you can download for free.